2017년 2월 19일 일요일

Female Hero

  My female hero will be a super independent girl. The super girl would not need any helps from man. I’ve seen a lot that women are always under too much men’s care in tv shows or movies, even they wanted it. 
  
  I always was wondering why tv shows or films cannot be made the character of women to be independent, and why men say women should not be allowed to do so when women want to be an independent girl.   

  When I was a child, my mom always said “be an independent girl”, “do not be controlled by guys”, and my mom treated me like my older brother so I did not feel any unfair between me and my brother. Because of my mom, I became the girl who can claim my rights. 

 To sum up, my female hero are not just “ I hate men, the world can be dominated under the women”. She can assert her right confidently from any absurdity.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기