2017년 3월 31일 금요일

Even the Queen

The story begins women’s period. The equipment which can stop period was discovered, every woman finally ended up their period. One day, Perdita announced she would have a period and do not use equipment anymore. By joining Cyclist(supporting women’s period), she expresses her opinion stubbornly. Her family were in a panic and gather in order to restrain her period.
I really enjoyed this story and I was thinking after read it what if the women do not have a period anymore?. Even when I just think about it, I feel so happy. I am a person who has always dissatisfaction that why only the women have to get a period?

The women’s body begins to change when they have period. In my case, I eat a lot of sweetness food before I start to get period and have severe mood swing. Even I had to hear from my friend what’s wrong with you? Are you having period?. Whenever I heard that words, I always think that why I have to get a terrible experience every month?. This is unfair.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기