2017년 4월 5일 수요일

Asterios Polyp





What is life?
After I read this novel, I asked myself.

Let me talk about the novel.
Asterios Polyp is a successful architect. One day, his life begins to crack. The reason is that lightning struck his house, and he tore out of the apartment without spirit. That day was his 50th birthday. What a life it is…
Suddenly, the moment he needs to break up with his fiftieth-century life, and he accepts it. He takes a subway to go to the bus terminal. He leaves to the farthest point where he could go on the remaining cash and then he arrived Apogee. He lives totally new life. 
The beginning of a fateful journey.

The color of the novel is great, but not colorful, the color is highly restrained.
There are three main colors, blue, yellow, and red. The role of colors is merely representative of his ego.

While I was reading this novel, I thought I was not the only person who live a complicated life. I was comforted from this novel.

P.S I always welcome to a book consisting of pictures

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기